I was watching tv one morning (hadn´t reached the porn channel at that point, you start at 1 and move up, around channel 5, a movie started and there was some great quotes) and i´m wondering, there is something about this movie and then i see Woody Allen, classic, i now know!!!
It was called ´The secret agent´, very funny!!
So here are some of the quotes, besides the title.
- The only spanish i know is Viva Las Vegas
- If my book doesn´t outsell the bible, i will lose my faith in god
- Just because you all have noble prizes, doesn´t make you right all the time
So i´m reading a book called ´Shantaram´, here are some quotes:
- ´Your heart starts to feel like an overcrowded life boat, you throw out your pride to keep it afloat and your self respect and your independence.
After a while you start throwing out people, your friends, everyone you used to know.
And it´s still not enough, the life boat is still sinking and you know it´s going to take you down with it´
- In the perfect world, everyone would be like cats at 2 o´clock in the afternoon
- The english language is a gental obsession
- The truth is a bully we all pretend to like
- I dont agree with you, but i like the way you phrase it
- The freedom to say no
- Civilisation is, after all defined by what we forbid, more than what we permit
Optimism is the firast cousin of love and it´s excatly like love in 3 ways, it´s pushy, it has no real sense of humor and it turns up where you least expect it
I dont know if i agree, but i like the way he phrase´s it
- The real trick in life is to want nothing and succeed in getting it
- When a wish and a fear are exactly the same, we call that dream a nightmare
- In this life, we do what we can to improve ourselves
- You can compel a man to not be bad, but you cannot compel him to be good (very true when people from Ecuador watch people being robbed and do nothing)