Videos are from the beach in Itanus (in Espirito Santo, near Bahia)
So here are some good bits
- Keep it kickwriting at all costs, that is write only what kicks you and keeps you overtime awake from sheer mad joy
- You spend a whole lifetime of non-interferance with the wishes of others and nobody bothers you and you cut along and make it your own way. Whats your way man?
Holyboy road, Guppy road, any road? It's an anywhere road for anybody anyhow, wheres body now?
- The only people that interest me are the mad ones, the ones that are mad to live, mad to talk, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yearn or say a common place thing, but burn, burn, burn like Roman candles across the night
- Dont stop and think
- They were the most brillant bunch of intellegent bastards i ever met, but i had to admire them in my admiring youth
- You cant tell anybody anything they dont already know
And my favourite
Now dig them in front. They have worries, they're counting the miles, they're thinking about where to sleep tonight, how much money for gas, the weather, how they'll get there- and all the time they'll get there anyway, you see.
But they need to worry and betray time with urgencies false and otherwise, purely anxious and whiney, their souls really wont be at peace unless they latch on to an established and proven worry and having found it they assume the facial expression to fit and go on with it, which is, you see, unhappiness, and all the time that flies by them and they know it and that too worries them no end.