So boys and girls, the Kalgoorlie days had to come to an end, there was a start, middle and end, i know this as i am now in Darwin, trying to remember it all, it happened, it could happen to you and 'What is it?' you say, 'It is it', of course, 'Thats...it?'
Scruffy and a complicated girl?
Highlights of Kalgoorlie
- Coming into town with a guy that went on to drive to Sydney, non stop, we arrived in Kal at 1am Saturday morning, he got to Sydney Sunday 8pm, Crazy....but fun
- Hanging out with my Auntie and her family (especially Scruffy the dog, coz he's the best!!)
- Giving driving lessons to the tune of Triple J or if Scruffy was with us, Olivia's music
- Olivias comment as we went around the round about 'Can you put it in 2nd gear', Classic!!
- Drinking beers on the balcony
- Reading on the balcony, i think i might have even read a no smoking sign?
- Chit chatting with a Skimpy and thanking god i wasn't wasting my youth on a mining town chasing big $$$
- Paddys day, i won the door prize for best dressed Paddy?
- Regained old form for hand stands and now i can do push ups (it kept he beer belly away!!)
- A road trip back to Perth and back to Kalgoorlie, i was the driver with a lead foot on the way back!!
Going to school in Kalgoorlie