So get to Nimbin and it's almost too chilled out, you have nice intelligent people, Germans that sound like they are from London, i've heard it's nice, some think it's splendid!, if there was a list of places you could go to, that would be towards the bottom, hopefully to transit.
I forced myself out of the hostel, before i had to be peeled off of a chair and made it down the hill to the village, the trick i believe is to get back up the hill, what goes down, must go back up and i was going back up the hill, with food, but munching on cookies seems to do the trick, but things could turn out like an episode out of 'Scooby Doo', like 'Soiks dude!'
TEN REASONS WHY "SCOOBY DOO" WAS A DRUG-INFLUENCED CARTOON:
- Scooby and Shaggy were always being freaked out by ghosts and ghouls, but no one else saw them before Scoob and Shaggy
- Scooby and Shaggy always had the munchies.
- Shaggy always thought Scooby was talking and was the only one who could hear him and understand him.
- Scooby and Shaggy always fell into the trap that was intended for the monster because they were tripping over themselves and couldn't see where they were going.
- They were always deluded and warped by thinking they were dressed up in some costumes and entertained the monster.
- Shaggy always said "like" to the extreme, i.e. "like ZOIKS, Scoob, let's get outta here!!" What's a ZOIK?
- Scooby and Shaggy were always the ones in the back of the van (doing who knows what).
- They drove around in the MYSTERY MACHINE, which had that weird trippy design on it's side.
- Shaggy and Scooby were always giddy and laughing.
- Look at Shaggy; the way he dressed, his goatee, etc., 'nuff said.
And what goes bump in the night? Probably an 87 kilo Irish guy trying to get off a bunk bed, in the never ending quest to empty a bladder (his own) at 5am, or there abouts
This is how she rolls, i approve!!